If you discover that your PowerNote has accidentally been signed with the wrong document type:
1. Click Documentation section. Locate note in List and highlight note
2. Click Documentation at the top
3. Click the In Error (red X) button on the toolbar.
4. Enter a reason for the error in the window provided and click OK.
5. Add Documentation
6. Click on the Existing tab and select All Encounters.
7. Check the Copy to New Note box.
8. Double-click on your original note from the list to open it as a copy.
9. Sign the new note with the CORRECT NOTE TYPE included. (Be sure to check the DATE and correct if needed.)
Click picture to enlarge.