Upon launching PowerNote, the Open Note window is displayed. The tabs listed in this window allow you to open PowerNote templates in many ways:
1. Encounter Pathway: A listing of all available templates. Click search to view all templates alphabetically. DHR templates include SOAP Note, History and Physical/Consult Note, DHR Discharge Summary
2. Existing: Lists all active (saved) and signed PowerNotes for the selected patient. Here you can finish notes that were saved, or copy a signed note to a new one.
3. Precompleted: If you create your patient notes using a consistent style or format, you can save a note as a Precompleted note and use this note format from one patient to the next. Remember to edit the information in the note as needed before signing.
4. Catalog: Sets of notes that go together for a specific unit, department, procedure or diagnosis.
5. Recent: Lists notes that you have accessed, the last note accessed is listed first.
6. Favorites: Anytime you add an encounter pathway or Precompleted note to Favorites, it is saved on this tab.
Click picture to enlarge.