PowerNote templates are interactive. Once accessed, creating a PowerNote is a combination of point-and-click and free text entry. When creating a PowerNote, follow these guidelines:
1. Only what is selected will appear in your note. Click on the contributor view icon for preview
2. Show Structure expands the paragraph to be able to document in section and Hide Structure collapses the paragraph
3. Clicking on OTHER or Use Free Text will allow free text entry.
4. To clear sentences and terms, right-click on the selected term and then select Clear.
5. When including Results in your note, depress the CTRL key to pick results.
Click picture to enlarge.